It has made me once again ponder the perennial question, what is blogging all about? And the answer is still the same: whatever you want it to be about. And NQS is about providing an outlet for some weird urge I have to write. Would NQS exist if there was no audience potential? No. It is clearly not written just for me. So a big thank-you also to the readers of this blog. Basically, you make it happen.
So, while NQS has a receptive audience, the urge remains. In fits and starts sometimes, but mostly it is there...
And right now the urge is just ridiculous.
![]() |
| 1st October 2006. Some bloke in his forties who didn't need specs, when NQS wasn't even a twinkle... |

That's the track up Buzza Hill, I'd recognise that anywhere! Anyway, so who's the stud in the shorts? Not one of the local fishermen, I know all of them...
ReplyDeleteI don't know, but he's heading towards one of my favourite birdy areas on St. Mary's - Peninnis. I think he's going to see a Hoopoe shortly...
DeleteGav, if this blog was on television, it would be worthy of a couple of BAFTAS.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ric :-)
Delete